Saturday, October 18, 2014

Field Trips

Canyon and his class took a field trip to 2 possible job opportunities in their futures.  

I don't know where they went first but Pottery Worx was one of the places.  I guess they got to paint something too!  I didn't know this could be an option until recently, but I think Canyon would really enjoy it.



They also went to STAR Industries.  They do all kinds of things there that other companies hire out for.  I really don't have specifics but I heard a while back some people there where putting together a cook book for a church, some were cutting wood stakes for a construction company, some were shredding paper, some where assembling, some where sorting...  here they are looking through the window to a laundry room.  He might like having a variety of jobs to do too.  Guess we have 2 1/2 years to figure it out!

 (photos stolen from his teacher)

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors