Saturday, October 18, 2014

A whole new ball game

Well, apparently doing a good job, being praised for your efforts, being bragged on by your superiors....turns out to be what can ruin you.  Friday I was told that I am such a good employee that I am being moved from the class I have been in for 13 years to a different type of room.  I can't believe it!  I feel like I have totally had the rug pulled out from under me.  I wish I could go into detail and explain what this all means, but I would be breaking confidentiality. I'm probably not even allowed to say as much as I just did.  But ya know, I am heartbroken, disappointed, angry, and horrified.  They basically told me if I was just a mediocre employee, they probably would have left me where I was.
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors