Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm loney, oh so lonely...

Kids went off with James for the 4th weekend. This is only the second time they have gone off without me. I wonder, does it get any easier??? I just don't know how to have me time. I tried to take a much needed nap, but it was almost too quite. Plus I cannot rid my mind of horrible tragedies that might occur to the kids because I am not there. Car accident, drowning, lost, stolen, hit by traffic...

I have another project to do. Another one that was supposed to be done before company was here, but I didn't get to it in time. I bought one of those really big frames with 12 separate 4x6 picture spots to put the 'cousins' together. I got one with 12 in case we end up with extra people to add. (yes Brian and Mel - that would be you I am talking about!) Because, the last time I did this, I got one with 6, which would work but I wanted Levi in there too and this time I can get Jimmy in there as well. It will have a couple of blanks but I also got colored paper in patterns that match the living room so it will look ok I think. I'll get a picture of it up when I get it done.

I could pull weeds, yay. Read a book, eh. Rent some movies, maybe. Get Mila over and have a few beverages, most probably.

Well, that's my weekend. I hope the kids stay safe but have a good time.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors