Friday, July 3, 2009

A few pictures




Last weekend we went to Rusty and Melanie's wedding reception. It was a surprise for Melanie thrown by Rusty because they sort of eloped a year ago and she didn't get to have extended family and friends at a reception. Rusty is Canyon's wavier worker. Melanie was his waiver worker until she took on a different job and she was also his aide at school for kindergarten. They are both 2 of the nicest people ever and both are great with Canyon!






Here is the shelf paper. It looks so much better and brighter now. No, I didn't go buy another roll yet and do the rest like I said I was.





Here is the 'cousins' collage. It didn't turn out too bad, but the frame wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I wanted one with individual doors to open on the back so it is easy to switch out a picture here and there, but the entire back has to come off to do that on this one.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors