Thursday, August 20, 2020

Covid Craziness

 Well it just gets weirder and weirder!  After keeping Canyon home and safe for 5 1/2 months, I finally send him back to Star because, I too, am needing to get back to the classroom.  He starts out with a 3 day week and then a break and another 3 day week.  But an hour into the next 3 day week I get a call that he has been exposed to covid and needs to be picked up right away.  I go and get him and we start to head over to a testing site.  On the way over, a nurse friend of mine texts me to tell me it is too early to test him and I need to wait 3 to 5 days first.  So we go home.  Later I found out he was actually exposed last Friday so it is ok to test him because enough days had passed.  Of course, we have already been around Sahara and Jared for 4 days in between and have exposed them as well.  Sahara is due in 2 days!  What a mess!  So, Sahara got tested this morning as planned by her doctor and will get her results in 24 hours to be induced tomorrow. Canyon got tested this morning and his results will be in 3 to 5 days and he cannot return to Star until all of his classmates have negative tests.  I cannot return to work until he can return to Star and really don't care because I will have a new grand baby and hopefully everyone will be covid free so we can just enjoy this extra time to spend together!!




No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors