Thursday, March 19, 2020

Getting Nugget Ready

Sahara signed up for admittance into Rhea Lana.  It's a huge consignment warehouse of baby and kids stuff.  You have to register to go because only so many are allowed in at a time. The line to get in wrapped around the parking lot.


Even though I'm sure she will get plenty at a shower later, it helps to know some of the things are ready and we aren't scrambling later. And the prices were 75% off what we would be paying new.

baby carrier

changing table (I'm going to repaint this and a dresser to match when I find one I like for cheap)

diaper genie

bouncer and walker

door jumper

Travel high chair which might stay at my house. Also a pack n play not pictured that will stay at my house and a nursing pillow

little kids rocker which I will also repaint and personalize

big turtle pillow (just because)

Canyon even got all new bedding to replace his that was old and faded.

 
These clothes are left overs Sahara and Canyon had as babies.

Sahara and Canyon's baby bassinet. (more bibs)

And these we got at a different consignment store earlier.

😁😁😁😁


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors