Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Paranormal Activity at the Hull House

So this was kind of trippy. The other night Canyon and I were over at Sahara and Jared for dinner. We're all sitting in the living room. Sahara and I laying on the couch, Canyon in the chair, and Jared in the recliner. All of a sudden it felt like something bumped and shook the coffee table. Sahara and I both assumed that Ranger had laid down too close to it and made that happen. But Ranger was not in the room. Then it happened again. This time I know Sahara saw it for sure. We're explaining what happened to Jared and it happened a third time. This time he saw it. No one touched anywhere near the coffee table. There were several things on the coffee table including three bottles of water and they were all shaking and jiggling around. The floor is cement and we tried even stepping around and pushing around the throw rug to see if that could make the same movement with the table. It didn't. Sahara says that she's witnessed other things that seems like they have a ghost hound that lives there. It was just really crazy because it was the first time I actually witnessed with my own eyes something happening and not just hearing something in another room to see when I'd go to that room that something has been disturbed. Also I'm so excited that Jared saw it with his own eyes. Because he's heard all of our stories and doesn't really believe some of the things we tell him that's happened. But he can't deny this one.
:)

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors