Sunday, June 8, 2014

He's in the Army now...

Jared went to Drills this weekend just a mile or two from our house. 


I'm proud of him and heartbroken at the same time. He looks so nice in his ACU!

Just one weekend away and the Army has changed him.  Let's see how long this lasts but in his fatigues anyway, he is more polite and gentleman-like.  I like :)

He met up with us at Belk and he was on the phone with his dad.  I couldn't wait for him to be finished with the call; I had to hug his neck. My eyes were teary but I don't think he noticed.  Then we went to Taco Bell for lunch.  He got us our first Military discount there (without even asking for it)!

After more shopping we headed home and he went to his brother's to get a watch fixed.  Then back to the house and he crashed out holding Sahara's hand. Awww.




No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors