Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Canyon played sick yesterday and I picked him up from school at 11. He did take a 2 hour nap when we got home. Congested. Today I got a call at 8:45 that he was running fever. I couldn't take off work again so I picked him up and he went with me. He played on the iPad, read books, and built with Legos. He ate all his lunch and seemed fine. I canceled horse therapy because he was tired. 

He was in good spirits though so we hit the pumpkins. 
Canyon was really good about cleaning out all the guts. Then he took off with my phone to listen to music and I carved his pumpkin. He did give me instruction on what he wanted: 2 eyes, round nose, happy smile, 4 teeth. 
Then mom got busy on hers!

Sahara and Brittany took their time and were not into the gut removal. 

Sahara told me in the future, her kids will be coming to my house for pumpkin carving. I told her she will get faster every year. As she was starting to think of a face for hers, I had both Canyon's and mine done. 

Brittany hard at work with hers. 

Canyon's finished product. 

Mom's pumpkin. 

Brittany's happy pumpkin. 

And Sahara's design. 


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors