Saturday, February 13, 2010

The new set up

The Biggest Loser

Getting the treadmill and trying to lose weight has come at a good time. I seemed to plateau at losing 8 pounds even after limiting my calories to 1500 a day. Well, work decided to start a Biggest Loser program. It was $25 to sign up and that gets you Fruit Fridays (instead of the popcorn the school supplies on Fridays) and free healthy lunch with a meeting every other week and a pass to St. Mary's Fitness Center (which I didn't sign up for because honestly, I'd never go) for 10 weeks. Plus weekly prizes like gift certificates to sports stores and health food stores. I think the winner after the 10 weeks gets the pot of entry fees too. It's based on percentage lost and Tuesday (because Monday is no school for President's Day) is our first weigh in. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors