Friday, February 12, 2010

I made out pretty good on this trade.

Dawn, the teacher I work for, traded me her treadmill for a color printer. I had gotten the Kodak printer a few months ago because the ink for the Lexmark was about as much as a printer. I think I got the better deal. We wedged the treadmill in the corner of the livingroom (facing the TV or course) and my goal or plan is 1 mile a work day and 2 -3 miles on non work days. So far, so good. Sahara has also been doing a mile a day and Canyon takes his 2 minute turns several times a day.




Oh how sweet!!!

Canyon got a note from his girlfriend Brittany (or how he says it 'gur-friend, bit-me.) He acutally blushes when you ask him about her. It's too cute!
It says: I think It is supposed to be 'silly'

sillme
sillyou
silldo
hey canyon
was's up canyon
cool,
Brittany
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors