Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break...day 4

It is soooo nice to have a clean vehicle! I cleaned the inside of my truck and it looks and smells so good. This has not been done in about a year. I spent an hour on it and could have spent another hour easy. Also I donated 6 cases of size 5T pull ups to Canyon's old preschool today. I'm sure glad to finally get rid of them and free up some space. I tried to get the mowing done but the blades wont engage. :( Having someone look at it. Canyon spent a few hours with Rusty (his wavier worker) and they went to the park and played and played. He should sleep good tonight. Sahara is having a friend spend the night and we are going to Little Rock tomorrow for shopping and lunch. 70 percent chance of rain so at least this will be all inside. (except the drive there of course)

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors