Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break...day 3

Got to sleep in again. Course when you are up to 12 or 1 it's not hard to do. Got some laundry done and the day was so nice we went to the park. While Canyon played, I walked the 'track' 3 times. That is all my body could take. But, I am going to try to go back and do that at least every other day during spring break. Looks like the weather will let me do that every other day too. Rain on the the other days. We also hit Walmart and got Canyon cleats and a glove for baseball. The glove is youth but is a little too big for him. But he has to have a right hand glove as he is left handed and there aren't may choices. I also weed poisoned the weeds in the yard within 100 feet of the house. I need to mow tomorrow tho because lots more rain expected Tuesday. Also, Sahara loved the blond streaks I put in her hair so much we got some more today. I think it will be a when-the-sun-goes-down project.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors