Thursday, February 19, 2009

My My My...What do we have here?

Sascha started barking like crazy on the back patio and she usually never does that. Sahara turned on the back light and saw she was barking at the dog food container right next to the back door. This guy's tail must have been hanging out when Sascha came up because the end of it was bitten off and blood was drip-dropped in a puddle right next to the container. We managed to get the dog to come around to the front to get in the house, but Chloe the cat was just sitting by the food container waiting to be scooped some food. She would not come to the front. So, I had to open the back door and have her come in that way squeezing thru a space about 4 inches big because I was afraid 'mouth of teeth' there was going to either attack her or come running in after her. I stuck my hand and the camera out the door to snap these pictures. It was pretty scary tho. It's teeth were 1/2 an inch long.



No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors