Thursday, October 9, 2008

The insomnia that is running thru the house

I got myself 3 hours of sleep last Thursday night. Friday was not so good. Then the weekend and sleep is hit or mis and off schedule usually. Then comes the work week again and Monday night I got a whopping 1 hour! Tuesday was not so good. But even tho I did better Tuesday night, Wednesday it all caught up with me. Wednesday morning tho at 6 am, I hear muffled noises and got up to investagate. The living room TV was on and Canyon's bedroom door was shut. 2 things that weren't when I went to bed. I found him in the kitchen making popcorn. He got it all right too! Bag off, in the micro 'this side up', 2 1/2 minutes. So, he had popcorn for breakfast. This morning he was up at 4 am sitting in his windowsill conversating with the night. I brought him back to my bed and he fell back to sleep in minutes. I was unable to do so unfortunatly, so another night of sleep deprovation. YEA!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors