Sunday, October 5, 2008

I felt pretty bad

I had put off Canyon's b-day planning for some time. It is in 6 days and I had planned Sahara's for 2 months. But, I went to the new little pizza place in town that opened about 2 months ago, this afternoon and booked him for the 11th at 6 pm. I was so glad they had that opening. I thought I might have to wait til Dec. for an open time because I knew when they were having their grand opening that over 50 birthday parties had been booked in the first couple hours. It's like a mini Chuck E Cheeses. Anyway, invites are going to school tomorrow and to Cub Scouts tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure we will have a big turn out since it's going to be at the new 'hot spot'.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is really cute! It stinks that all you "stuff" got messed up! I have done that before myself! Your family is beautiful! I will be stopping back by.
PS I saw your mushrooms too! I had to laugh! :0)

Tracey

Tracey said...

Commenting again - I tagged you in a picture tag game. Check out my blog. I can't wait to see what you find... :0)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors