Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Thanksgiving Break

Was a few days earlier than when I usually do lights, but I wanted to get the outside done before Sahara, Jared, and Liam came. 






Then, when they arrived, we checked out the Pottsville tree.



Liam and I did some pre-turkey day work in the kitchen.


After Jared, Sahara, and Liam went to see family, they came back for another evening feast.
Wow!  This is a lot of food for 4 people!



The real turkey!



Later that night, a few minutes after we went to bed, Jared got the call that his papaw passed away.  He had been sick off and on for many years and currently was in the hospital doing very poorly.

They went to his visitation the next day and I decided to get out the inside Christmas decor.
5 hours it took me (2 1/2 on the tree) and I was exhausted.








They came back to the house barely after I finished and Liam was loving the lights.
Rare moment of Canyon actually interested in Liam in such close range.


Sahara bought an ugly sweater cookie kit.





 


And then break was over and 4 days went way too fast!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors