Thursday, April 16, 2020

1 Month of Stay-At-Home

Easter was small with just Canyon and mom.


He colored eggs the day before, but we didn't do an egg hunt for the first time ever.





Sahara and Jared will have to get their baskets when quarantine is over.



Canyon got more bed sheets and the dogs got new collars.



What lazy-heads!


We had a wild storm blow in and dump some hail.  The whole storm lasted 15 minutes and then it was gone.




I cut Canyon's hair with the dog clippers and took about 3 inches off the back of mine.



It was a GLORIOUS day so we went to Merritt Park and walked the trails.  I haven't been able to get Canyon to walk the neighborhood with me...so we are going to drive some place to walk on nice days.





I really like these called Mayapples or American Mandrake.




Then we went to get some drive thru food and picnic on the beach at the Arkansas River.




The sun felt great and I could have napped out there but I left my purse in the unlocked car and so we decided to pack up and go home.





No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors