Sunday, July 28, 2019

Plant Craze

Maybe it's because I've done all I can do with the outside for now, but I have been gathering houseplants.


Sahara got me into succulents.

Unfortunately, this roller coaster cactus did not make it home in one piece.  I planted all 3 pieces anyway hoping they may root.  It was 7 inches tall with waves of different layers and about to bloom, but now the tallest part is only 2 inches tall and the bloom buds have all wilted.  :(




These 2 are new.


This one in my bedroom window almost got thrown out.  I've had it forever and just keep cutting all the length off over and over.  But I found a nifty cone hanging basket and gave it a new chance.


Also couldn't pass up Hobby Lobby's 50% off grape lights.


Did I say the outside was done?  Silly me!  I added 6 little Fire Power Bamboo bushes and trimmed up the holly to be more tree like.



And this little Marigold would not bloom in my windowsill.  I stuck it out here and basically forgot about it and it's as happy as can be.  It was an end of the school year gift.



No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors