Sunday, July 28, 2019

Furniture Fun

I started with this piece, It is Sahara's birthday gift. Shhhhhh


Then Sahara and Jared painted their end table and coffee table. Jared picked the color to match what I did for her birthday,





Next, I found an old wooden office chair and did it red for work.


Then my floor lamp and end tables to match.



Kitchen table took 3 days. 1 to paint, 1 to seal, and 1 to wait to make sure it was completely dry.



It had some marks and needed help anyway.



It in no way turned out like what I had in my head, but it's funky and suits me.



Front door went from ashy-black to maize-distressed.  I'm not sure if I like it.  It will work for now and the Fall anyway.  :)


And the mailbox to match.  Sahara made the house numbers for me.





No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors