Monday, December 18, 2017

Big Big Day!!

I'm so proud of my girl. I feel like I'm only ready for her to be graduating high school not college right now.
(walking in she is 1 behind the girl with the very long blonde hair in front of the chairs.)



(She is standing behind the 2nd white chair)



Receiving her BA in Psychology and an AS in Criminal Justice.
I guess in college you're allowed to decorate your cap.
Nana and I got her flowers.
Nana and papa came from Arizona to watch her graduate and spend Christmas with us.
Her dad was on the way to Colorado to meet with Rita's family for the holidays.  Perfect timing for a drive through to see her graduate.
Some of Jared's family came. Randy and Nicole and Hanna. And Susan and Nanny.
Then we all went to eat at Sahara favorite place for Mexican food. La Heurta.
She received many gifts, cards, cash, and well wishes. It seems like it was such a long hard process to get through college, and then bam! It was over in a Flash!
Taking a break for the next semester, then its Master time.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors