Friday, September 23, 2016

Say Goodbye To My Little Friend

I've had this cyst on my forehead for over 6 years. I call it my horn, and I do whatever I can to make it not show. This includes parting my hair on its unnatural side. I went to a dermatologist and was told I need to schedule surgery to have it removed. So I decided to get a second opinion, and went to see an old country doctor. He decided to cut it out on the spot. It turns out it wasn't what anybody was expecting it to look like, so it was sent to pathology. I got 3 internal stitches and two external stitches. The nurse left a message on my voicemail today telling me what kind of cyst it was. She didn't say anything about it being malignant or benign, so I'm just assuming that everything was okay. I took my own stitches out tonight.😁


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors