Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day

We drove to Roger's near Fayetteville today.  We took a look at the Crystal Bridges Museum.  I don't remember if this giant 8 legged freak was there last time.    





It was 95 today...the last of the really hot days.  We hiked a bit and did some walking trails, but didn't have drinks so we we only lasted about 45 minutes.





I'm sure Jared stood like this on purpose to look like a dork.  He dorks well.


I liked this bridge the best.


This was not a sad old museum goer, he was an exhibit!  So lifelike it scared Canyon.  He did not want to be near this guy or even in the same room.


Next we ate at Steak-n-Shake  Ours will open next month :)

Then I found my new favorite place in Arkansas, Pinnacle Hills Promenade.




We walked and shopped for hours and didn't make a dent in the stores.

Then back home for dinner, showers, and bed.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors