Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best purchase ever!

Canyon has slept in until 8:30 one time this summer.  He is usually up between 6:45 and 7:15 no matter if he goes to bed at 9:30 or midnight.  Of course this doesn't mean he is easy to get up for school.  I think it's because of the daylight.  Even though I put an extra curtain up to keep it dark in his room.  He gets up, dressed, grabs his tablet, lets the dog out and the cat in, and is out on his swing.

He swings and swings and swings!  I have to call him in for food, bathroom breaks, trips to town, and showers.  Even after the sun goes down and he is being eaten alive by mosquitoes, I have to call him in for bed. 

This morning was 65 amazing degrees and Sahara and I went on our walk (while Canyon was swinging).  We came home and had coffee on the patio.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors