Sunday, June 23, 2013

Discoveries

Canyon's room got quite messy the last week and a half so last night we decided to clean it up. I discovered, after we found some floor, that he had a broken picture frame and the glass was everywhere. After carefully finding pieces as small as an eyelash to the size of the palm of my hand, I vacuumed 3 times. Still this morning I found another chunk. And these were in the washing machine after doing his laundry this morning. 
I'm surprised we haven't had to take a trip to the ER. 

I also found stashed behind his radio...
I don't think he has been stealing Little Debbie's. He does have 1 everyday around after school snack time. He has just been stuffing the wrappers from them in the same spot apparently. 

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors