Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Love the Spring weather

but this Spring has been nothing but sadness and stress.

It's completely apparent that Sascha was stolen.  A lost dog would show up some where.  Police have even said dogs that are pure bred are often stolen this time of year because it's tax season.  She has been gone for 18 days now :(  It doesn't even seem like it's been a week.  I don't 'feel' her anymore either which I did for the first 2 weeks.  I don't know if that means she is dead or she is happy where she is and doesn't need us anymore.

Lawn mower lost it's steering ability Monday just as I finished mowing.  Sahara and Jared's friend came to look at it and he was pretty sure what it needed to be fixed.  I got the part and he is suppose to come back to put it together.

Air conditioner was leaking last year.  It flooded through the wall and into the living room for who knows how long before I noticed.  The wood floor is messed up and molded because of it.  It never got fixed so before I turn on the air this year I have to have someone come and look at it.

Washer started making strange noises last weekend.  I was pretty much done with it so I forgot.  Today I put some towels in and started it up.  It would not do anything but make a nasty spoiled egg/burning smell.  So, I tried to get all the water out (it wouldn't drain either) with a cup and bucket.  Disconnected it and tried to move it out of the house.  I figured either I was taking it to be worked on or getting a new one.  Either way it couldn't stay there with water in it for long.  When moving, the last 4-5 inches of water came pouring out.  The laundry room flooded and of course the water went under the walls to the master bath, hall bath, hall, and I assume my room.  It is carpeted so the damage there will sour later...oops I mean show later.  Something to look forward to!!!

My whole house is just one big mold-mess.  Or it will be.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors