Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break...so far

Sahara got her MRI results back and they showed nothing (as we expected).

We went shopping in Conway.  Sahara got a bathing suit and a purse.  Canyon got 6 pairs of shorts and crock type shoes.  Mom got a purse.

Truck went to the shop and some little things like door handles and a non-rolling window were fixed.  Will need a new battery and is going back in maybe tomorrow for some coolant something or other leak.  But otherwise looks road worthy for summer :)

Sahara and Jared went to the tux/flower shop and got everything set up for prom (one month away).  I cant believe it's that time again all ready!!  Plus Sahara got new shoes for her prom dress (again).

Chloe cat is still spraying after 3 different antibiotics.  I dont know what to do with her!

Working on getting graduation announcements/invitations made ( 2 months away! YIKES!)

Trying to 'redneck' fix the siding on my house so I dont have to come up with $2000 to have it all torn down and reattached correctly.  Got the back of the house done which was the worst.  But still haven't been back outside (too wet) to see if it is holding up.  Of course I have to use 2x4s to brace it so I dont know how exactly I will do that for the pieces in the eves since they are 12 feet high.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors