Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nana and Papa are back

After visiting Brian and Mel and the kids, Nana and Papa came back thru to visit again.

Dinner at the Trailer and Nana and Papa cooking it up.
Canyon opening Georgia gifts :)

 Sahara opening Georgia gifts.


 Nana opening another duck for her collection.

Malaki is having a nice lap on Nana.


One of Misty's Christmas outfits.


We went bowling for something to do. Of course I forgot the camera so I had to take pictures with the phone.
(not such good quality)
Canyon had some good rolls, and some gutters.


Nana is up and rollin.


Papa, one time, slid to a pose on his side and hip.  But was cool enough to make it look like he meant to do it!


This one looks very good for Sahara!


I must have not done well because I hid the lane with myself!

After bowling it was 2 rounds of STIX at the house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors