Sunday, August 19, 2012

One Last Hurrah!

ParaNorman in Real3D
Sahara and Canyon saw Brave in Real3D with their Dad, but this was my first Real3D experience.
It was totally awesome!

Kind of like how Pixar totally out did Disney (to me anyway) making animated movies look so much more real...Real3D is the same.  Now I am going to be spoiled to this new way of watching animated movies and not want to go back to basic Pixar!

As far as the actually movie...it was good, not what we expected.  Not really for kids smaller then 2nd grade or for kids prone to nightmares.  It was scary and thank goodness for that.  The obnoxious kids who kicked and talked and cried and everything else behind us got too scared and grandma took them out half way through.  They looked to be about 3 and 5.  I am so glad I have behaving kids.  Even when they were small, they behaved.  I got complimented all the time on that.  :)

School is tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors