Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Body

They're baaaack.

The other day, Canyon was talking in his room.  This is typical and if you ask him he usually says he is talking to an animal of some sort, a known pet, or a known person.  This time Sahara walked in and he was waving to the wall.  Sahara asked, 'who are you waving to?' Canyon said, 'the body.'  This freaked Sahara out and she grabbed his hand and they bee-lined it to the living room.  Later we all went in Canyon's room and I asked him where the body is.  He went up to the wall and patted it.  I said, 'the body is in the wall?' he said, 'yeah.'  We tried to get more information like how big or little the body was or if it was a girl or a boy body, but Canyon wouldn't answer us.

This morning I woke up to a mans voice that said 'thank you' in my ear.  When I told Sahara about it, she said she heard a voice in her ear that said, 'I don't know.'

Later today, when Sahara was blow-drying her hair, Malaki was staring at the wall ( a different wall ), then he got in the puppy- play-pounce pose, growled at the wall and took off down the hall.  Sahara looked down at him and he was standing there looking back like 'is it gonna come chase me?'

Sahara asked if the house was built over something that is making this happen, but I told her stuff like this has happen all my life (and hers) and we are just receptive to it, so no matter where we go, it will still happen.  Nothing bad or really scary has happened, just stuff that's unexplainable.

Canyon calling it 'the body' is a little creepy though.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors