Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The white board

With Spring Break half way over, we have accomplished a lot that was on the white board. However for every thing we check off, we add 2 more things!

My truck is in the shop getting new axle seals and then it goes for new tires.

Sahara and I got hair cuts. I chopped 8 inches off of mine.

Sahara's prom dress has been purchased :) Its a size 1/2 and needs a tad bit of altering and a little embellishments. Shouldn't be much of a big deal or too expensive to do. I'd even attempt to do it but I think I want a pro to make it just right.

A friend donated her trampoline and we have primered the frames. Will most likely get it put up this afternoon.

Winter clothes have been put away and summer clothes brought out.

1st mow of the year has been done (let my sinus attacks begin!)

Some spring cleaning has been started, but not much because that can be done anytime. hahaha, if it gets done!

Thats about what we've done.

Still on the list is:

Sahara going for the driving part of her permit.

The tires on the truck.

Sahara's DNA project.

Homework for Misty.

Pay personal property taxes.

Register for possible summer and for sure fall classes.

More spring cleaning. (notice how cleaning comes last??? hahaha)

I think all will be done except the registering for classes because I think they are also closed for Spring Break.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors