Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Living in the South and Halloween falling on a Sunday (as The 4th Of July did) the holiday was 'moved' to Saturday.

After the Fall Fest downtown....and then a little down time....we got dressed and headed out for trick-or-treating.

Had a good time in the hoods. The kids sat on the tailgate and I drove from house to house (seeing that only 3 houses on this block and 4 on this block participated) Most houses are out of candy and have their lights off by 8. The reason is because they are in 'good' neighborhoods and everyone flocks to them. My friend Dawn lives in one of these hoods and has 200 kids from 6:30-8. We got to her house at 7:50. Her light was out so I called. She was expecting us so she saved some for Canyon.

I put a candle in the baby pumpkin and fixed the big pumpkin's eyes. I like!!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors