Saturday, October 9, 2010

1st Annual Buudy Walk


We did our walk today!
It was very hot for this time of year and the hottest day we have had in a few weeks. At least it was a sunny and not rainy day.

Smokey the Bear was there for a bit.

A couple police cars came for the kids to see.

Sitting in the shade. The only way to go!


Logan with Malaki! He loved that pup and said it was his dog! He took off running with Malaki shortly after. We had to chase him down!

Canyon and Logan with the Dz Girls. Not sure who they are, but they were the main helpers today with checking in, lunch, clean up and so on.


The view of the walk behind me.


The view of the walk ahead of me.


Logan and Canyon in the bump and jump.
Posted by Picasa

Canyon being a ham for the camera.


Canyon and Logan in the bump and jump.

Good time. Lots of people for a 1st. We will have LOTS more next year!

1 comment:

kearney said...

That is so good do these things with Canyon. Misty are you going to let me know anything about how Canyon like our gifts or let me know if you let them how we Love them? Misty please stop trying to hurt me. I am not that bad of a person. You don't like me, but don't cut me out of knowing what my grandkids are doing. Please. Barbara.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors