Sunday, September 19, 2010

We went to church today

Only for the baptism of 3 of Sahara's friends. Zach, JayMac and Tyler, all who have graced this blog in the past, got baptized this morning.

Zach was up first. He did not look nervous at all. The church was packed!


Next was JayMac. He did look nervous.

Last was Tyler.

The cake was beautiful!
Mila cut the cake and I served. No, I don't even belong to the church and never have even been there, but I jumped right in.
Jared came with us [of course :) ]
It was short and sweet. It actually took us much more then twice as long to get ready then the ceremony lasted.
After, Sahara, Jared, Canyon and I went to a new Mexican place for lunch. It was very crowded (all the after church goers tend to have lunch out on Sunday's) and the food was good, but I still prefer Las Palmas.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors