Sunday, August 1, 2010

me this morning:

At first there is a loud rushing noise...and a million thoughts come flooding in. So fast I can't really make out or make sense of any of them. Then I say to myself, this isn't my bed. It's harder and colder. And my body aches. It's hurting more and more and more. Ok! Open your eyes, why does my body hurt? Why am I looking at a washing machine? On the.....ground? Tingling all over now and then back to normal. Yep! I passed out in the hall after I woke up this morning. I went back in my room to look at the clock because I was sure at least an hour went by. Nope, only 1 minute. Thats good. The feeling is so strange. I go to Sahara's room now laughing at what just happened. Shes awake and asks what that noise was. I told her the story. She said it sounded like Canyon had thrown one of his monster trucks at the wall. I'm surprised that I didnt split open my head. My thigh is bruised and my neck hurts. I'm such a dork. I never even felt it coming on. That was really strange.

1 comment:

kearney said...

Misty, that doesn't sound. What wrong? Hope you are ok.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors