Saturday, March 6, 2010

31 minutes





Who-da-thunk it would take a fast food joint 31 minutes to get the order out of 3 people. First, I thought I had ordered 2 single fillets and an order of honey BBQ wings and 3 drinks, but my receipt showed they put me down for 1 single and one meal fillet. They they said the BBQ wings would take a few minutes and that was what we were waiting for, no problem. The wings came up and served to us......where are the fillets? Now we have to wait for them....20 minutes later they were up, but they for some reason thought I was getting 2 meals and the potato wedges were not ready. Ugggg. FINALLY, 31 minutes from the time I placed my order, I got all my food! I told the guy who kind of handled all the order, and he really couldn't believe it took that long. I wasn't in a hurry and laughed it off, but he came by the table a few minutes later with 4 more fillets. One guess as to what we had for lunch today :)

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors