Saturday, January 23, 2010

He just cracks me up!

The mail was running late yesterday. I sent Canyon out to get it after school. He ran out the door with my cell phone. It had been raining and there are pretty good puddles everywhere. I thought as he left, 'there goes my phone again.' I looked out the window and he was at the mailbox using both hands to open the box. Wheres the phone? The he got out the mail and closed the box and saw that the trash can was still at the road from pick up the day before. The lid was open so he really needs 2 hands to close the lid and drag it back to the house. He tried over and over to get the mail in his pocket but couldn't do it. Every pocket at least 3 trys each. It was too funny. His pockets where only about half as wide as the envelope. I called for Sahara to come watch what he did next. It was so cute. He got the phone out of his pocket and 'dialed' some one for help! I dont think he actually dialed a number because nothing was in recent calls later when I checked. I was rolling. Sahara got her cell and called mine and he answered it. I could hear him saying words like mail, trash, cant do it. She said, 'I know, why dont you bring the mail to the house and then go back for the trash can.' He said ' oh, yeah.' and came running. I guess it's something I should have gotten on video.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors