Sunday, December 20, 2009

My 40th b-day present (/Christmas present)



Mila set me up for my 40th. I had a 2 month warning and lots of planning took place. It's not what I had wanted exactly, but the size I wanted was too small for it to look right according to Steve. He told me the' e's' and' a' would close up over time and just look like blobs. I have to take his word for it since he has been in the business for a long time. So it's double the size I was wanting and instead of being more of a rectangle in shape it is more of a circle or square....anyway....love it or regret it....it's here for life.

My original idea that I took 2 months to develop. Kids middle names and each dragonfly has 14 and 11 body parts representing Sahara at 14 and Canyon at 11. Their ages at this current time.

The finished product. Everything is the same, except the words had to be set on top of eachother (or it would have wrapped from ear to ear) and the dragonflies more on top and bottom so they too wouldn't go to my ears.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors