Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

I am so thankful for good friends!

Thanksgiving day I went with Mila and her family to her adopted parents place. They had just gotten their house built and it is so nice. Over stuffed myself twice and made sure to stuff in some cheese cake on top. Then we went home and got ready for shopping at K-mart. K-mart stayed open on Thanksgiving day and had their Black Friday shopping a day earlier then the other stores here. I got so much done! YaY!

Happy Black Friday!

I am heading out to the outlets in a few moments with Mila. I should be completely done with shopping by today :)

Sahara and Canyon went to Memphis with dad for the Holiday. I hope Sahara remembers to take some pictures. They will be back on Sunday.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors