Friday, October 23, 2009

Is it over all ready???


Canyon had his last basketball game Thursday. Then the awards ceremony after. It is a really short program. I wish it were 6 - 8 weeks long instead of only 4. Anyway, I finally got 2 video clips of Canyon making baskets!! Only problem is that in my picture folder they are rotatable and you can see correctly, but when I load them on the blog they go sideways. Oh well.




I ran out of camera battery at the end of the game and didn't get to take any pictures of the ceremony. At home I got new batteries and took a picture of the medal and ball he got.




Plus they had individual pictures and a team photo. And all the kids pictures were in memory book. The local paper was there taking pictures too at the last game so I will have to post those when I see them. Also, I found out about a new program starting in Feb for kids with special needs in acting. I don't know much about it but I will be signing him up for that too. It is so cool all this is available for him here.


*****LINK TO ACTS JR.*****

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors