Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flu Shots

The Arkansas Dept of Health is offering free flu shots to all kids and school employees this year. We do have cases of N1H1 at both the kids schools and my school all ready this year. We are requested not to use or let the kids use the water fountains and the desks and tables are disinfected nightly. Now, my kids (as far as I can remember) have never had the flu and I haven't had it since Sahara was 3 months old. Nor have any of us ever had the flu shot. I'm torn whether or not to go ahead and get the shots for us with the chance of getting the flu from the shots or just taking the chance on getting the flu. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh we are so torn too!!! My mom thinks the media is making us coo coo on this one.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors