Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter 6 - NO spoilers, I promise

Of course we went to opening day. Stupid movie theater's web site and phone message said they only had 3 showings in 2 theaters, but when we got there, and waited for 2 hours in the scorching heat, we found out they had 5 showings in 3 theaters and we missed the less crowded ones earlier in the day and were there with all the 'have to wait till work is out' crowd. Anyway, we were about the 50th people in line so we got great seats.

The movie- This time I did not reread the book before going to see it and since it has been years since I did read the book, I was able to enjoy the movie better than the last 5. I do remember some things left out or changed up, but I know that has to be done for time. It was good tho. Lots of dark..and humor. Won't say more because I don't want to spoil it for others till they get a chance to see it too. :)

( there are some scary parts where you and the rest of the audience will jump - just in case you have young kids going that might get too scared. But, it is PG-13 and compared to other PG-13 movies that are horror/thrillers, it's not that bad. )

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors