Saturday, May 30, 2009

SuMmEr TiMe !!!

Saharas last day of school was last Tuesday. She only had to really show up to present a slide show 4th period. Then, being exempt from semester tests for good grades and not being absent this semester, she was done. Canyon went on thru to Friday and now he is done. I still have to go back Monday and Tuesday for make up days for weather. Canyon will be going to work with me because Sahara gets to go on a 3 day camping trip with a friend of hers. Baseball is on for today because we have no rain!!! YAY! And the Travelers game has been rescheduled, but I don't know when because when I try to open their blog, I can't get the latest post to show up. On my blog by the Field of Angles link, it says their new post is that the game is rescheduled tho. Anyway, hope we will be here for it. Will find out at the game in a 2 hours I guess. Getting all excited about Branson and ready to start packing! Let the summer fun start!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors