Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break...day6

Gosh! The days are just flying by! I got a few errands done this morning while Sahara watched Canyon. I brought McD's home for lunch and then Canyon went off with Rusty for play and fun. Sahara and I went and walked for an hour on the Bona Dea Trails. Come to find out, the best part, the suspension bridge, had been taken out and the pond by it was dried up. I hope they replace it. :(
I had a little accident. After cooking the noodles for dinner tonight, I poured to strain the water and did it a bit too fast. The water from the pot hit the bottom of the sink, swirled up the back side and splashed back at me (my stomach actually). I have a 2 inch stripe horizontally over my belly button. It is red and blistery and hurts :( :(

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors