Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break...day 8

The day started out slow. Then before we knew it, it was 1 o'clock and time for Canyon to go off with Rusty. Sahara and I went to the Bona Dea Trails again but only for a short while. We had to hurry back to pack the kids to go to Memphis for a weekend with dad. We met James in Little Rock and then he laid a bomb on me. Letting the kids continue on was a big mistake, but I will have to live with it. They are due back in Little Rock Sunday afternoon and that might just be their last visit to dads (or Memphis) unless court ordered. Can't share details just yet so please don't ask ( family ) :) We are ok and it will all work out somehow. BIG storm heading our way (real storms, not what I was just talking about).

Mel, you have gotten me addicted to that Farm Town thing. I can't get away from it!!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors