Sunday, September 7, 2008

Teenage tea party

I had Sahara's birthday (the real one) at The Reflections Tea Room. We had invited 9 girls, but only 3 made it. It was a small group, but they seemed to have a good time. They lady who hosted the party was a photographer as well and took a ton a pictures. They wont be ready for a few days so until then, here are some from my camera.




1 One of the food trays.
2 Sahara waits with Taylor for tea.





1 She opens gifts.
2 I guess she is embarrased about something here.


I will post more when I get them.


I offically have a teenager on my hands now. That night, after the party, she went on a double date to the movies with another girlfriend who couldn't make the party because of a softball game and their boyfriends!!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors