Friday, August 8, 2008

Hair and school around the corner

My hair is processing as I write. I always seem to go for the same color. But I have to have ASH because I turn really red/copperish if I don't. I will post a picture when it is done. Canyon and Sahara also got new doos. Sahara got a bob-flip and Canyon just about a buzz cut. They both look really nice :)

Other news, Canyon got a letter from his new teacher. It was a co-teacher who helped out in his regular ed class last year, so that is good, he knows her and she knows him already. He still will only be in that regular ed class for an hour or so a day, plus lunch, recess, music, art, p.e. and library with that class. The rest of the time he is in spec. ed. Sahara got her schedule for next year too, but we had to take it back because she really wanted art and was given cross country. Plus cross country is only on her schedule for the first semester. After that it was blank. School called and told us to come back and pick up the new schedule on Monday. They said they added art and p.e. So we will have to wait till we get it to see if it looks better.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors