Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We can't get happy with JR High

The first day blitz has worn out. Sahara's schedule has been changed 4 times now and it still is wrong. I am getting pretty frustrated with the school. I can't call and get a hold of who I need to so my only option is to go to the school, sit and wait. I can't do that because all ready I am taking 6 days off of work for one thing or another in the next few weeks. I have always been great on attendance, but I know people are also depending on me to be there to do my job. So, I give the school till Friday to get it right. Monday I have a dr. appt. so I will try to work it out to get that taken care of also if it's not fixed yet too. Sahara told me no schedule changes will be made after Friday, but I think if a parent is there it might help things along. Plus I enlisted the help of a teacher at the school to check on the schedule problems. Hopefully I will hear back from her tomorrow.

Haven't really heard anything about Canyons school. They have a new bus driver and this driver is letting Canyon (and Sahara) sit farther back on the bus. That may change when Canyon's seat belt is installed, but I hope they just get rid of the belt. The belt is something I had requested for kindergarten and 1st grade. I was afraid he would pop up or try to get off the bus when he wasn't supposed to. They got new seats on the bus this year and the belt hasn't been put back on yet. Their assigned seat has been the front since he was in kindergarten for safety. He also is getting on and off the bus himself now. I wait at the door of the house and watch. We used to walk him onto the bus or wait at the bus door. Little mister independent is doing great.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors