Monday, June 10, 2024

June - Last Baseball, Totally Taylor, New laundry set-up, Kallie's wedding

Canyon had his last baseball game and awards.



 

We went to the Totally Taylor thru the Eras concert.

  

The foam cannon was fun.



As far as Canyon is concerned, he saw the real Taylor. His 'girlfriend' of the last 15 years.




Out with the old, in with the new.  Found out my old washer and dryer were 22 years old which makes them the first major purchase I made with my job at the school. They have both been repaired twice. The washer has been hobbling along for years. Now the dryer was not drying well and turning itself off so it was time for an upgrade. I replaced them with a very basic set.  I don't have a need for fancy and electronic dashboards.  Plus, I wanted to make sure they were easy enough for Canyon to work to still be independent with his laundry. I listed the old ones on Facebook for free and put them out front and within an hour they were gone.


Sahara, Jared, and Liam took a 4 day trip to Des Moines for Kallie's wedding.









No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors