Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The 4th

 Not really celebrating this year.  Watching the country spiral downward puts kind of a damper on the festivities.  No decor for the 4th at the house, no bought fireworks or sparklers, no BBQs or parties.  Canyon and I went to the lake and put our feet in the water.


I found more whole shells here in 1 minute than I did in 1 week at the beach!

Canyon found a brand new pair of Oakley sunglasses. I knew they were not cheap so I looked up the style on the website. 😳  I've listed them on 5 facebook local sites to see if owners can be found but nothing yet.

 

The sunset was pretty waiting for fireworks.


I took Canyon to fireworks because I feel that current situations have made having individual choices against the law now. But if he had a choice, he would want to see the fireworks so I'm not taking that away from him (if that makes sense).  I also found a great viewing spot but if you want to park close to the viewing area, you have to be at least 45 mins early. We were way early.  I was the 3rd of about 80 cars on this road when we got there.









No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors